30 August 2010

I'm still learning

I tried to post a picture today from my face book link but I couldn't do it.  I feel like a I can figure out anything but every so often I am reminded that I can not. I suppose it is just as well. You all really don't want to see what I look like any way.  Then you can imagine what I look like for yourselves.  But doesn't it make you feel really stupid when computer things defeat you?  I am an intelligent and rather handy person. Why can't I figure this stuff out?  My 8 year old neighbor can figure this stuff out.


I should be obsessing over the fish kill in our water feature or what they are going to do with the 144,000 gallons of algaecide infused rotten fish stinking water.  But no, I am trying to figure out why I can't just get a picture on my blog.  Nature Gods please forgive me .

No comments:

Post a Comment