20 August 2010

I'd like to introduce myself

My name is Di and I have lived in DC, the city  not the area, for about 15 years this time.  I have always been opinionated and instead of alienating my friends and making enemies, the time has come for me to become more circumspect with those opinions.  I am neither young nor old but I have lived several lifetimes. That means I have a lot of experience that no one gives a rat's ass about.  I know a lot of things about many things but not enough to actually make any money at it.  I have lived in the mid west US, southwestern US, New York, Maryland, England, Germany, and France.  I have traveled to the Caribbean and Canada and would love to go to China and Burma (which I think is called something else now).

I was married to...we won't go there.  He isn't around any more.  He decided to go back to his college girlfriend.  Even I think that is romantic...If I hadn't been the wife who was still crazy in love with him.  We do have a wonderful son who is engaged to be married himself.

So, we'll see how it goes. I also have face book and twitter accounts.  I like the discipline of the Twitter account.  I like having to state my case in exactly 140 characters.  Is that weird?  Maybe so.  I have been trying to limit that to mostly marriage, weather and Harbour Square Coop where I live.  We are one of the largest coops in DC. We have 427 units from studios up to historic 7 bedroom town homes. It is quite the place.

Let me figure out how to get this posted and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment